Total Pageviews

Wednesday 29 February 2012

its birthday time ..Thanks U Buddies :-)


so its my birthday  happy birthday soumya,!! :)
.It was the best birthday i could have asked for thanks to my friends and the hordes of wishes that came my way... long gone are my days as a teenager, not like they were anything to write home about. So yaa  treated my friends with nothing than a very warm thanks a lot than to say anything really birthdays are really special in everyone life it’s the only special day I feel where u get “N”. number of wishes hugging best of luck for good further ahead and blessing from elders and love and affection from friends relatives and families .Thanks to God for giving me nice friends ,family and my well wisher who alwz wishes me.. the most intresting part about birthday is U alwz expect and assumes who gona wish u .. I’ keep on guessing and I’m very happy all wished me.. and who ever havn’t also wished me .. wished me belated ,it feels soo great … i feel happy when someone wishes .me. anyways..!! feels nice getting a birthday present from my uncle parents and from my friends..  And guess what Team India gave me the best gift what a match and what a revenge what a win what a entertainment it surly made my day watchin firstly sehwag quick hittin 30 and God-sachin awsum touch it’s a treat to watch and what comes next virat stupendous hitting  smashin 133* oh god and winin in style with more 13 overs to spare and chasin 321 on 36.4 ovr amazing great great batting by india :).woowww   and thanks atonne my fellow bloggers for wishing me... thanks a tonne...and to all everybody else who made STD calls and messages and wished me on orkut and facebook thank u thank u thanks a lot 

life is all about feelings and being happy .soo I’m writing this with all my happy feelings and sharing with u al..! last few days of my life been very good I’m so thank ful to god .thank u . yes I promised u to read for this sem. And to do well in examz and I had realized yaa hard work is everything unless u do hardwork u won’t expect for a good result ,i’m focused  and I will try harder to  do well.. but God please continue this happy days so that I can happily do well in examz  well apart from philosophizing 
and yaa i've been keeping myself busy with other things too.. whether be classes, reading, talking, helping around at home (Ma's so happy) and , assignments etc. just to keep myself from philosophising, well it has helped my case to a certain extent. read up three books.which I borrowed from y friend - 'the JApanese wife' by Kunal Basu, ' one afternoon' by Roma Bansal and 'the zoya factor' by anuja chauhan. One afternoon makes for a really weird read. Japanese wife is kinda melancholic.. with most f the characters in the short stories trying to run away from grief. As to Zoya factor, absolutely loved it... must read for all... you'll love the humour, the cricket, the protagonists, inshort everything about it...  well I desperate to read my favorite writer book  ohooo my nikita singh and durjoy dutta book I will start it after my mid sem over .  “if its not forever its not Love.
  • But for now I have to read for my mid sem and do well simple.
·          And
·         Chinmaya .,babloo Chandra. ajay. I will never forget ur wishes bro’s  on my birthday dudes . ha ha,,aah thoda tha reham karte acha gift diya  sallo rukoo aapna aapna birthday aane doo.. mein bhi return dunga the good gifts u gave me rukoo ESPEICALLY babloo ! :-P :-D
·          
·         Ps:that is all that is there for now... hoping i did not kill you of boredom. i sign off..
·          
  •  

2 comments:

  1. looks lyk u enjoyed a lot bro.. wish u all the best.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks alot bro..:)thanks for being alwz with me..:))

    ReplyDelete