Total Pageviews

Wednesday 20 June 2012

I hope -"Ummed pe duniya kayam hai" -:)


So where we are and now it’s the last  of June , aah ya things have started going for me in my way..and mostly its lords month “jai jagannath “

Last month was been pretty mix up  it’s been while I have started taking so matured decisions in my life..yoo its pretty interesting I must say J well life is been good for a while now I have been now back to my normal spaces so call happy oriented being so alone and lonely what I always supposed to be and love to be.. things have changed little bit from a curious unstable guy to now  a  relaxed  person i’m getting what I want to do.. I’m just so clear about what things are moving on my life …well june is been quite a month for arrivals for Rainss ohh  ya rainy season arrived my best I don’t know I just LOVE rains because its just after the bullshit Summer I hate summer  its where the  atmosphere was burning out and every where people were getting pissed due to that thundering summer  earth was so heat up …for me it was relief  personally becz I can’t take summer its soo hot to adjust to this atmosphere well-being an  Indian kid I’m unable becz last month or soo the earth was burning like I don’t know no words to describe the sweat and pain heat yak.. season , where its unable to adjust ..i’m frankly.. I’m happy monsoon arrived..and now the  surviver Tip tip barish  . I love the first rain just after the Summer , I LOVE RAIN!! The dark sky, thunder, and the smell!..RAINY DAYS make me HAPPY! 

Well last month was been perfect for me Rainy days are perfect for cuddling up with a warm blanket, my laptop, a good book, the remote and a nice cup of something warm! Soooooote raho aur soone doo dosto enjoy the rest  its all sleep and sleepin..and hanging around with my best of buddies chilling with them how to deal life next ,talking to the most likeable person in my life  who can understands me and my feeling and taking out some tips from them ..
A break from the life that I am leading... Probably things ain't that bad, or but you know what they aretill you see them on your face like some really disgusting face pack... Wish i could write a bit of poetry... but if wishes were horses, I'd be the stable owner... everything eludes me... marks, love, luck, poetry, good sense blah blah... the ability to talk utter shit alll the time, to sound witty, to sound profound... god damn everything... hmmmmm... 
The pre placement talk in our collage and seminar will be been attended with in 2 months all IT companies top most companies in our country oho gives me the feeling of being from outter space, with the loud talk on some gibberish computer language and how my fellow batchmates have figured things out so well in their lives and ofcourse their pompous asses just fart their way through the ramble. Looks like “yeh bhend pe sabse piche hum khade “
So lets come to reality now..well Life has not been smooth for me. will that what life it is for every one.and its  all about I have one chance to repay back my last sem hopeless performance is to perform in this sem..will this will make me some relief & I’m desperate time to perform..its high time now. Not taking stress not taking pain and not taking some much of negative from this sem.. I need to work hard simplest thing I can do than to think about my future..! hope I would get a placement  and makes my parents happy..at least well I think I’ m not the best of son for them provably in my point sometimes they always have high expectation from me.. more than my Big sis  where all parents do and compare becz obivious they took soo much of pain and tells us “bête bhaago and compite else u vl be last “  so true words ..without my parents what I will do I can’t figure our really ..yaa they have expectation so high from me.. why I don’t know perhaps they believe on me that one day  there Son gona makes their Dreams comes alive and what effort they have put me to be in rite now in my life will be fruitful one day I just hope I will , well more than me getting inner happiness or getting any success in my life I just want to see my parents at least happy for me ,I have seen those hard days I have seen what my parents have did for me, what effort they have spared for their entire life to make their Son an engineer , honestly I just want to see there smile on their faces .and in my salary I want to give them treat and yaa to my lovely friends  too . god please full fill my dream I have never asked u anything so violently than this..i want to see them happy..and we all want to see our parents happy isn’t and some people thoughts that’s this century is a careless dumb ass who don’t care I mean we don’t care about our parents and their happiness “ I swear if get that man I will kill him/her I will ask what supposed him/her to put that statement to us ..its very harsh ,we do care we do love our parents ..who said it? we don’t..
yaa I can’t count on my parents effort giving me quality education full filling all my needs and giving me their best of  guidance and telling in every sphere of my life that’s what’s right and what’s wrong  in life . well that’s every parents does all will say but I had seen what my parents have did for me , we belongs to simple background a middle class Indian family soo I had seen the value of money of budgets yaa its been a while I had seen it all now hope I could pay them back at least just to say there son is having a job now and will live his life when U’re also not around with them one day , he is matured now to take his decision in his own .i want to prove this to my parents friends hope everyone wants this .

well placement is coming  I hope -"Ummed pe duniya kayam hai" -God will be Kind to me if not for me but for my parents I really wanted them to see happy it’s enough now after 1 year life will take another turn straight to highway I  suppose where its single way there will be  no double side.no looking back and no return . and there will be no stopping for me..

soo for this I have to keeping focusing on just trying to figure out what next turn my life ,I have to work hard .yaaaa !

ps : If we want to have any hope for any situation we just have to do  present favorable for that situation for that much close so that we can able to hope for the next to come..and for that’s  2 words comes “Work hard “
if we want to achieve anything in life for yourself or for any one then just focus on ur’e  Aims and work  hard  , success is yours – Sachin Tendulkar  :)
I hope  this Rain would bless me for  my future and to everyone  their  life’s and those who are reading this at least  “wana say god is kind and will make your life blissful for sure if we believe on what we do and on our self   lines by my maa .
Lord jagnnath will bless all and its rath yatra time now comes its today ..wishing every one  a happy yatra and blissful one ..:) :)
JAGANNATH SWAMY...................... NAYAN PATHAGAMI...................BHABA TUME..............JAY JAGANNATH...JAY JAGANNATH......JAY JAGANNATH


soo  I will be loving this romantic season of tip tip barish till I fall ill so far so good for me till then cyaaa.keep enjoying this season and keep focusing .

No comments:

Post a Comment