Total Pageviews

Friday 8 June 2012

Searching for muse :)


well the absence of a muse or source of inspiration  in my life is the reason for the hiatus from writing...for my life no longer thrills...its just way too riddled with unfinished coaching assignments, , pracs, and the like.
And well after an aeon or so i've run out on my list of broken relations broken heart ...and I'm moving on ...i guess its just Mika's "lollypop- loves gonna get you down" song growing on me<3...this sudden enlightenment has been acheived without the "under the banyan act of penance", (sorry for Mr.Buddha, you had to wait that long, although your philosophy of the middle path still does the trick for me). Just learnt loves not found when you go looking for it. It just hits you hard, and boy oh boy!! how much you love the head on collision... And with the sweltering heat you have the guys of our college going in for Aamir khans bald look..but i guess the barbed wire shave is amiss. They say love makes you loose out on sleep,true i guess? but the whole love affliction adds to the mad sucking drive the mosquitoes seem to be on.
The inflation sure is burning a hole in the pockets..the Nimbu pani glasses, in our socity have grown smaller (see the oximoron "grown smaller")... I guess the great Indian Economic joyride is over..the callisthemics of the stockmarket only fill you with more trepidations...the new Humpty Dumpty in town my friends is the 'Bombay stock Exchange' :D...And look at the audacity of the Hindustan Times group to hold luxury conferences, when you have such a huge food crisis plagueing our nation...I'm sure one day even the basic dal is going to become a luxury...when the dal at the PDS stores will start rubbing shoulders with Dolce and Gabbana and the like :p. Are the Fashion epiphanies plutoeing out??? God only knows. Fashion still remains an unchartered territory. I guess i'm kinda liking the whole damp squib look so to say, the ill fitting kurta teemed with an equally loose jeans and a jhola slung by my side, and how can i miss out on my specs, the thick brown frame (they play the ghissu look to perfection) ..i look as at ease as snow in Alaska...
Didnt they say "fashion is so unbearable it needs to be changed every two months". and they also say "change is constant". So where exactly does it leave me? nowhere... everythings a vicious circle, starting from the planetary orbits to the nuptial saat pheras... we just go round and round and round...and thatway my life is now round and round ..damn sucking life .. whom life they just goo away from my life why is soo why can't some ppl can't accept why can't they see a good man who will be there for life long i guess ppl are crazy ,may God have different plans for them .. who cares for now ...

life is mystery and it as-usual continuing and we are moving on and on as Every one every person has its different story in his/her life .. "yeh Zindgayi kya hai sach mein why we ppl are alwz complex mujhe lagta God is playing good games with us as dere is a sayin everyday is experience try to be stronger in serious period i guess i'm matured now and can take my own diss ions myself every bad dissions makes me understand the value of life .. sahi mein galati karo tha samajh mein aata hai if Everyone would learn from there mistakes this world would be better place to live isn't ?bhagwan ji itna bhi maat khelo bachoo ki saat why can't we be happy altime why for any reason our heart is missing someone want someone and that doesn't happen ..if U do what that bhak ask u for that kya  aapka kuch begad jayega bhagwan ji..!:)
Anyways ..lets leave it for now .  
Thats all for now, more of my ramblings are still rumbling , hoping they soon grow in crescendo...so till then ciao :)
ps: Life will be life try to struggle in every moment and don't lose hope or don't get frustrated if anyone get frustrated do share your filling with me i can't help u out but i will surly give u support and make u fill good thats i can do.. if any mistakes is happening try to rectify , everyone can get success if we have believe on ourself chahe jitna bhi yeh life round round ghumta rahe .. hope mat chodna  but always remember onething believe on that great lord bhagwan ji hai i think i will succeed in my life if  a " losser" can succeed  then why can't u guys Umeed pe duniya kaayam hai  I hope  i will get a placement and i want to settle my life bahut gaya yaar yeh padhai. :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment