Total Pageviews

Friday 23 September 2011

Its about women's -"why they cry "?

shabdon me kyaa hai, bhawanaon ko samjho"...., telling from first .. mate's:)
thrown by-soumya
GUYS it was  from my old post of my last βlog so I re modified it as u know  While I was surveying about this --"why women had more emotion and sentiment than Μεn" why they are more than or  higher respected superior "ωhy? ωhy? from childhood with this  question as  my school girls mates have lots of severity than boys and why mam always says  ladies first..  ?
As I’m a boy soo and i feel we usually aren’t as  less than women  , In  did my conscience say. No.!.how come they can be.?.as this question been hitting up me.from childhood . whom to ask.Will finally came to the point… as now I’m grew up..
Why Women Cry ? I usually see from childhood some girl some women when they are healing with or dealing with pain even my mama they come up with there soo call special inbuilt gift that called there  tear drop from her eyes which I see less in comparison to boy. but I do also I .. will I do watch all girl eye didn’t find any difference ,still  some of my friends says girl carry wild magic in there eyes..will I didn’t find any..although strange..:)
As I was sitting- in my room as it was a off-day .. as we know and experienced --"  thoughts comes when we are relaxed and no works to do". I was relax-in in my room and thinking about this topic ..will then MAMA came.. asking me to go market then suddenly I came with a question yaa may be I could ask a-bit to my mom…will she might be  had some answer…
Watch her eye I asked to my   mother,
... "Why u cry  you when you are in pain or any thing worries u?"
she said with a strange answer what I could expect…
"Because I'm a woman," she told me.
ME-..."I don't understand," what u  said.

my  Mom just hugged me and said,
"And you never understand as u are boy will."

Later soon in the after noon I asked my papa,
"Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"

"All women cry for no reason,"
was all my dad could say.
J
as my papa was busy with work gave a casual reply..:)
 well time spend and now I’m finally grew up… no more child now.
will  it was,
still wondering why women cry.
Soo as I grew up my way of approaching way of thinking
All changes..
usually I always talks to myself..i’m not a mad but its all I do in free time to share my views..with myself.
Finally I started talking with myself  and  to God. As he is my outsanding listeners over the past all years..

When I was talking to God , and I asked to myself and to,
"God, why do women cry so easily?"

God said:
"When I made the woman she had to be special.
I don’t know where this answer came. Seriously its like I’m may be day dreaming or in intoxication..:)
God said..
I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world,
yet gentle enough to give comfort.

I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her
children.

I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up,

and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without
complaining.

I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances,
even when her child has hurt her very badly.

I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.

I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife,
but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him
unfalteringly.

And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is her?s exclusively to use whenever it is needed."

"You see my son," said God,
Then I found.. they are precious although I love mama by from that day onwards I loved her more as she cares me  not  ..as she is my mama..and a women.. and there is one more women who taught me whats the imp. of a women and the positivity,restiveness,hmm love her..anways miss her too..well ,Then I got what my mama said from child hood I got to my and said.. yaa you are saying I v'l not understand..will I do understand what u trying to tell me about women 
Every persun in  earth loves there parents and more to there mother love but when there mom cry’s its obvious any son/daughter can’t see there mama tears drops and ask questions why u had more of a emotions than papa ?and I said , mama pl don’t  cry ..when you are in worries and pain.. i'm here.i feels bad and hurts..
NOW I got seriously..
"the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears,

the figure that she carries,
or the way she combs her hair.

The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes,
because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides."
Will one thing I learn and it’s like inherit I respect women will mates what ever may be fact as we men’s we had more power than women and the famous dialogue by a men   "hum MARD HAIN MARD KA BARABARI AUR AURAT  NA..mard mard hote hain..
But I fill men are superior in there postion and women are in there postion there is no comparison among the sex..
Finally my heart goes to those all women and on behav of all men θάτ we respect το all girls and you too respect..cheers.. boys..oki.. anyways 


I v'l  come next time with next thought of my life all weak all alone..deep heal from my inner emotions..
Now my soul  says bye..
P.s..correct the spelling and any mistakes or sentiments mismatch hurts..rectify it..mates..

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment