Total Pageviews

Friday 30 September 2011

durga puja vacation starts...


Its two days into holidays and I am enjoying my offdays..offically my collage is not been closed but thanks to friends as they also moving towards there natives to spend atleast for a week with there families and friends..for DURGA PUJA vacation. But dusshera  has been an almost non affair for me, just the occasional drop in for the bhog and ogling, well what do you expect from this glutton and voyeur... just to enjoy with family and friends..but really I feel it’s the biggest and happiest festive occasion in our country..oho now Nothing more to report.so .. over and out...about this occasion....


 ”arre haan ofcourse ek thanks tho banta hai for all my buddies for requesting my university to give holidays before the day was previously announced. “and I’m happy to say  thanks  aleast. Thankfully I am finally getting back to my book worm self, bought two books from my friend .”the other day” 'the unbearable lightness of being' by Milan Kundera and 'Amerika' by Kafka. Although the two books weren't really required to be bought because I already have a lot of books to read  but yup does that ever stop anybody from laying your hands on new books. Also I really need to start reading the edits of newspapers, this self inflicted deprivation has only added to my ignorance. dese days. And I have finally started to get hold of philosophy which was so beyond me at some point in time. I didn’t know I’m  really getting into more philosophical world  and stuff’s and I have to read my theory paper of these semester in this puja vacciation as I had promise to myself. Hmmm yaaa whatever  I have to read of it some of the theories definitely which appear ‘s really outrageous to me although.

And another of favourite pass times over these two days..was ”facebook and twitter most  exploring social networking site "six degrees of separation" ;) Been lazying around this week, been on facebook for almost 24X7, but am usually offline. Sifting through random pics, it’s such a bad idea.
just going from my friends profile to their friends profile and looking at those happy pics they put them, read their notes about me's, some of which do actually turn out to be very beautifully written. What else... Having nothing to do the entire day feels good. But I guess training will start in a week's time... and the late mornings will stop.me .talking about next session cricketing camp.. Had a wonderful breakfast today, Dosa, sambhar and a chutney made out of peanuts. life is good for now but dunno for how long. Yeah but  rite now desperately need a haircut, the limp boring long tresses ain't brightening me probably need a save too hmm.. The 'ephemeralness' of everything in life and life itself makes you want to stop time forever.as we don’t know..life is full of unpredictable history and mystery for us.”.kya pata kab kya hoo jaye.” Wish and wonder’s  we could..enjoy life happily .okies now 2 lines about “YEH ZINDGAYI “ how we will live.actually  Listening to '”farah aktar” impressed with his writing skills.. and  acting skills too, although he is great director  we all know...he said  ..about zindgayi… and said beautifully and  I loved..it

Dillo  Mein Tum Aapni Betaabeyian
le kar chal rahe hoo tho ZINDA hoo TUM.
Nazar Mein Khabboo ka belizliyan
Le kar chal rahe hoot ho ZINDA Hoo TUM
Hawaa ke  jhukoo  ki jaisa Aazad rehna sikhoo
Tum ek darriyan ki jaise behanna sikhoo..
Har ek Lamhe se Tum miloo khole aapne bahayan
Har ek pal ek Naya sammaa Dikhe  Yeh Nighaa hain
Joo Aapne Aankhoo Mein harriyain
Le Kar chal rahe hoo Tho ZINDA hoo TUM.
 Dillo  Mein Tum Aapni Betaabeyian
le kar chal rahe hoo tho ZINDA hoo TUM.
Okies.Bahut zyaada philosophy ho gayi!!!! But Such a outstanding lines from #Javed Akhtar Sahab
"just cheers me..up.
 that ‘s all I can share..& there nothing to update now more..
Now signing up ..over and now..
Ps:Just warming up my writing skills :) I guess I may or mayn’t come to give a new post .till some thought some experience comes in to me till then..cyaa all..so wishing
HAPPY DUSSEHRA TO ALL CHEERS..and to me!! J

No comments:

Post a Comment