Total Pageviews

Friday 16 September 2011

last year november time ..

  1. As i said earlier in my last post this all was in my last blog so i was just now mixing those with my present blog..soo read it last years..winter time..
  2. my cousin got married- the wedding took place in gujrat...n well NArendra Modi came n graced the occasion...dats bcoz my uncle's a top beaureacrat (hope i got the spellin right)...for me dats nothin to be proud of...according to me the beaureacracy is to be blamed for the hapless condition India is in now....n i simply dont support the very ethos on which the whole RSS thing is run...
  3. The results didnt come out...like it was rumoured to be...
  4. Our end sem pracs commenced...already finished wid my comp sc prac which went off well
  5. Had my first ever fight wid my collg frnz...which got sort out within an hour or so...
  6. Chkd out my famous frnd Sanchal's BAnd Profile on Myspace...www.myspace.com/thesuperfuzzmusic plz chk wether the superfuzzmusic part has a 's' or 'z' in the word music....although Iam not into such head bangin stuff..but i must say i realy liked it...not sayin dis bcoz he's my frnd or anything...but dis guy has put in a lot of hardwork into makin dis band a success..dey evn won the Great Indian Rockshow...last to last year around...he's the lead vocalist of the band n just imagine we ppl used to actually call him Haklu bcoz of his stammering....his band even got featurd in the Brunch..the sunday supplementary magazine dat cumes wid the Hindustan Times...

No comments:

Post a Comment