Total Pageviews

Monday 26 September 2011

my empty dream in my life..



She's gone,
I am left all alone,
her thoughts linger,
I hold on to them,
I hope against hope
of her return
the sea of sorrow swallows me
and I drown,
How I long her presence
how I miss her touch
the memories will kill me,
but I survive the assault
I see her with somebody else
is she prettier?
the question haunts me,
my wisdom fails me,
and my tears come flowing out,
does she notice my wet eyes
she does'nt show
she has moved on,
I bear no acrimony
for I loved her
like nobody else.
It was not to work out,
I make myself believe
I gather the broken pieces
they hurt me,
but the wounds will heal.
My life will go on,
but she's gone
and life will never be the same
Again...
(PS: this is my first foray into the unknown territory, for me that is, of poetry. So please leave your comments and brickbats on how you found the poem...)

2 comments:

  1. Poem is awesome.... i liked it very much... and m gonna follow this blog... keep blogging...:)
    My blog: www.lovensociety.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. #Gracious @Rahul Keep Readin enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete