Total Pageviews

Friday 16 September 2011

finally back to bloggin..been a while.now

this post was in my last created blog but unforunate its been mismatch now so created a new one..soo this..
It's been a while since I wrote something and actually found it worth posting, was suffering from what they call the writers block. Anyways incase you'd be wondering what I was upto all this while (as if you actually were), then I'd been to my native place Bhubaneswar  in Orissa and had a hell of a time, should'nt it be heaven ahh, anyways...was back there after almost three years or so and what a homecoming had it been- was gulping down six seven rasugullas in one go, not to leave aside the kind of fried food i.e. the samosas which we in oriya call the singhara, the pakodas, the luchis i.e. the puris that had become my staple diet. Thank God non of it actually took a toll on my tummy, all thanks to my wonderful digestive system (gross). But then again if I didn't have such a hardworking fellow as my digestive system, I would have certainly found myself on the bed with an upset tummy playing rummy (ahh see that rhymes), but non of that denies the fact of an increased paunch.
Cutting my digestive system out (suicide), the places i got to visit was Puri (my 1st ever visit), Bhubaneshwar, Chillika and Konark and other temples in and around my native town. Like I mentioned earlier this was my first ever trip to Puri and the Jagannath Temple, and what a temple it is.....you actually feel the divine presence of the Lord in the temple, even in the kind of stampede that was there. Anyways the whole trip was pleasant with no scar to mar the whole beauty of it (finally become a poet read-scar and mar), all thanks to the wonderful spell of rain that we were blessed with. How can I forget the best part, got to meet my lovely nani (how i miss her now back home).
Even though I felt bad about leaving my hometown and coming back home, it is here in Delhi where I belong, having been born and brought up here. Delhi's made me what I am and I've found the best of friends here and its here where the fond memories of childhood lie, whether its playing in the park just infront my house or getting wet in the rain, (one things for sure Delhi's rains have a flavour of their own) or whether its navigating through the water logged roads of Delhi, all of it is an experience in itself. Like they say
" Dilli ka laddu jise khaya woh pachtaya,
jisne nahi khaya woh bhi pachtaya".

No comments:

Post a Comment