Total Pageviews

Friday 16 September 2011

finally midsem exam over today

today's post..My mid sems finally got over this friday.....and they went off prety well...ekdum makhan malai ke mafik...but what luck wen i went back home...i found my computer had gone kaput....no facebuk.. no blogggin....dats serious bad luck...thank god my relatives turned up this weeekend...had fun listening to the i vl lsitenin  "aunty gossip sessions"....and in giving my uncalled 4 sugggestions for my cousins wedding...comin ..shit man cant even attend the wedding...all thanx to my end sems...and wid my cousin marryin a Mallu...n so its national integration in the offing...wid alredy strains of bengali genes runnin in our oriya blood...also karnad..nxt probably wil be gujju, punjabi... all said its gonna be fun...watchin the communication gap....."shabdon me kyaa hai, bhawanaon ko samjho"....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment