Total Pageviews

Tuesday 20 September 2011

need a break -reprive.


thrown by-soumya 
its just a review of whole year journey now..and so far its been boring day  and night borin collage life..books..and assignments. damn.!
reprieve..well that is what I have been looking for quite sometime now... A break from the life that I am leading... Probably things ain't that bad, or but you know what they are till you see them on your face like some really disgusting face pack... Wish i could write a bit of poetry... but if wishes were horses, I'd be the stable owner... everything eludes me... marks, love, luck, poetry, good sense blah blah... the ability to talk utter shit alll the time, to sound witty, to sound profound... god damn everything... hmmmmm...
Just managed 4 hours of sleep last night... and now i have a splitting head ache... have n't studied the whole day... morning 6, i get up to study  Computer organsiation and its archeciture  and from it was a rainyday . 7:40, I'm plonking off on my bed...sleeping till 8:30 getting up only to do a pending assignment... and then I'm caught smiling to myself.... and by the afternoon swearing, at my vestigial, good-for-nothing tongue (I hope you get flow..is it laminar or turbulent) ohh man, I am TIRED.... Tired of my life, I am so looking forward to my surveying trip come december... I really want to fare well in this semester... but the way my nerves seem to be working God knows... ANd even dad seems to have noticed my constant crankiness and my disgruntlement with everything around me... PUzzle..bear with me... its all a passing phase and I hope to get out of it.... real soon... grab a good book..read alot of poetry...have alot of time to myself... wallow in grief happiness whatever...endless introspections, retrospections.... meanderings, broodings... i look forward to it all.... life for now sucks like hell.... I screw it up like always, who lends me the screwdriver.... somebody keep it out off reach... plz...for now cya.. please god help me..  from onwards i'm going  focus on postivity of my life and try rectify my mistakes.. mid sem  too not gone well  damn padna bhi  hoga for endsem. for too...tension  anyways.. chalta hun .aab phir meilenge..hey . felt happy to see my senior getting  placements  next year its gona be my chance will that vl be end of student life ..:)
sorry.. some spelling mistakes.. rectify it ..cya..

No comments:

Post a Comment