Total Pageviews

Monday 3 October 2011

Memories will always be remain fresh as-" U meant alot to me..."

Well ...Life Is just  an Illusion i feel ,Making the world a big confusion,Taking unreal fantasies Into a living reality,and yaaa..Exchanging the pain in your heart
,Turning it into a shame of humility,
Deceiving your eyes,Making up believable lies,Believing in your illusions
Is seeing what you want to see .. 


But .. life is very simple i feel also because but  we always make it's complex by excepting many things..
that way i feel hmmm,and  i hate  the word "exception.". in my view never except from this life.. then only we can have a much better life ..than excepting and then atlast hurting yourself..
i was ..enjoying songs...and i enjoy to sad romantic but mostly i follow always lyrics..of that track..
  enjoying to murder -2 songs  track -"Aye khuda"  its the most saddest song of the year, i felt ,what a lyrics  "enjoyed each and every part " & as i was sitting alone..ya mostly i love to be  alone just to analysis my life and yaa it  sounds strange but i love to be alone..was remembering my dear one whom i miss a lot..well "she means lot to me.."after enjoying the sad song i remind of her..memories is still fresh still alive.. 
As Love is an endless flow of passion No one can feel it but you
No matter how many people say "I know how you feel" but how they can feel my emotion's its strange isn't..life is just like that its just full of emotions and unkind & unexcepted soo it to bee,..i have no regrets..


Your memories still haunt me
For i'm still not over you
It's no easy to forget
For it used to be so true

These memories are my hope now
Yes they are my reason
They push me forward in my life
In any kind of season

And when i feel all betrayed
I go back to the times
When everything was so well
As the early sunrise

When joy moved to my heart
Like willing to stay
But before i realized
You were walking away

Your memories still haunt me
For i cant get over you
And i want no one else
It'll never get that true 

ps:tryied not to cry while writing.. but i cryied..

No comments:

Post a Comment