Total Pageviews

Sunday 25 November 2012

An "Unpleasant Feeling"-Pain


 Unpleasant Feelin...

I felt a stab of pain in my chest when left everyone. I thought it was chest “congestion “,But No amount of ginger juice could make my pain go away .It still there ..Aadrak ka kaaada bhi piaa per woh Dard Nai gaya.. Aab bhi hai..”
There is a saying Too much attachment too much acceptance too much expectation will surly gives us one thing that’s “Pain”  

If we define “PAIN” - Pain is a feeling triggered in the nervous system. Pain may be sharp or dull. It may come and go, or it may be constant. You may feel pain in one area of your body, such as your back, abdomen or chest or you may feel pain all over, such as when your muscles ache from the flu. According to the concept of physiological pain "how much we hurt as a human being. It is mental suffering; mental torment. But can’t get why ..can’t we go through this life .. my take Life is kooky.. life is kinky... and kicks the shit outta you, I realised...."  but how if the pain will be there how can we go through its very easy to take it lite and have chilling and peaceful life but in reality when life gives U Damn..U can’t do anything rather than healin this sentimentalism..


But if we  talk about our emotional pain and see if we can find a way to get through it. I do’t get it why we suffer  Some people cope with emotional pain by becoming withdrawn, depressed or sullen. Others present their emotional pain outwardly by becoming louder or more extraverted. Some cope by talking, over eating, fasting, drinking, self-harming, becoming violent or over-working and yet others cope by seeking attention or affection.  No matter what you are going through, or what coping mechanism you are employing, you can be sure that someone else has already been through it before you and found a solution. Your solution is out there. I guess will  find it together afterwards may be one some other post.!.
 “One word
Frees us of all the weight and pain of life:
That word is love.”
― sophocles .. this pain has no solution perhaps being confuesed..and the biggest hatin point of my life is being in these feelin.so called Love..Anyways..


So here Im in Btw my life ..I don't think political correctness to be the best thing to squirm yourself out of a confrontation and of course letting your dear gf 'momming' or good friend  you around such a good idea. I mean I know most people have their best interests in mind, but please I like some time out of my own. I don't always like to have a fake smile just so that you don't ask what was the reason for the lack of dental display. I like being sad when there is nobody to ask me the reason for it. I have my own messed up head to handle can u please move away from the muck. Probably i am a loner in the garb of being this jabber wok. No matter how much you try to cheer me up, its only when i choose to be happy that I become one. I dissect and dissect and read in between lines, go so much in to the details, the most off hand of statements are as acerbic as they can get. Sigh.

And you know, always doing the right thing does not mean life will spare you its screw up. Life is a whore, it belly dances to your God-forsaken luck. And expects you to enjoy it like a connoisseur, hold your drinks up and savour every moment of it.

Been lazying around the entire weekend, been on facebook for almost 24X7, but am usually offline. Sifting through random pics, its such a bad idea. Listening to songs my lil sis recommends, she's come a long way since 'Rowdy Rathore'. Infact I did not have such refined tastes back when i was her age. But the songs are such a welcome. so life's been pretty much the same. Meeting a dear friend of mine today.
Ps : Hoping it I will make myself cheers me up.by “”expressing” myself more in everything than to be a silent Roger..! All i can say Want the immortal feeling of being #Peace in life.. #cheers all cyaoo..






"I should've been chasing you
I should've been trying to prove
That you were all that mattered to me

I should've said all the things
That I kept inside of me
Maybe I could've made you believe
That what we had was all we'd ever need"



 - Lady Antebellum "all we'd ever need"

No comments:

Post a Comment