Total Pageviews

Wednesday 19 December 2012

The sigh Of Relief..


Before goin..to share..!!
 I would like to wish …who ever is readin this..
Wishing Everyone A Merry Christmas…  AND HAPPY HAPPY  HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 (twenty Thirteen)ohoo finally the end of millennium   sequences ends …
And finally the 2012 End of world rumor ..After 2 days goin to be  a comedy ..Feel free to laugh out loud..and just have a party time.. masti majak .. khusi ke din aayooo re ..something to cheer up  as last weeks of this Month Arrives.. I thing I would like to party from 20th onwards cheers....:)And when 2013 will starts i would like to ask mAayian Calenders .wala ko Arre how come we are alive now  anyways.
.comin to the point..;)
December been a fantastic month of me always and it continues to be …the happiness begins. As  the Sigh of Relief finally the God forsaken Exams Ends. With a Happy note but being feels Sad..  College is slowly coming to an end... Everything cherished is going to go far to make way for new... probably material pursuits will replace them... take the intangible place but if only they'd satisfy me... If only i'd not miss the people who form part of my life now...


Sometimes going away looks like the best placebo I could have asked for... But sometimes the wish to stick up a lil longer... To not let people go away from me this early on... Living a life without them... When they'd not be a message or a call away... When the light in the lighthouse would go out where everything that was for me to call my own will have to be given up on... Sometimes you question why wishes are granted if only you have to make it to be a beautiful dream with the worst hang over... Life will go on... dunno if it'll be as beautiful as it is now... I so want to make the most of my last semester memorable. ..

And I guess I'd want to continue with the wild cat streak of the past week for quite sometime, it just feels good to let go of control finally, the guilt conscience of overdoing the truant act is long gone... Remember I will be ;)taking a straight 12 hours sleep the day my end sems ended now , and  will be waking up to a heavy head... I will feel groggy if i sleep too much. and I have to be  heavily hogging... Unbridled binging (see the superlatives used) all when I plan to loose that muffin top... Don't know if the sacrifice is worth the results I'd get... But hell I want to loose that flab... Life's been blissful of late. *touch wood*... Will definitely increase my virtual presence. And better poetry definitely. And More books... Reiteration helps as long as it is self-inflicted :) 
Well life no longer inspires me... the dreary no news sorts posts the effect... Life's the usual... Dunno if i want things out of the blue or out of the rainbow...it seems colorful rite now..:)


Definitely I am not made to crack any of the entrances this time around, screwed my last entrance real bad... My end sems are going like any final year exams should be going... My pathetic performance makes me smile... The tension before the exam and the absolute lackadaisical attitude to the mess created in those three hours don't make me go "OUCH" or make me clean up in the one that follows next... The randomly generated marks of last semesters whether I've done well or not makes me atleast self assured I'd be lieing in a particular percentage bracket... The subjects have never inspired me... No wonder my interviewer noticed my dry responses on what got me to engineering...  Sigh... I really want some time out for myself... Read a lot... read my kinda stuff... Enjoy a good coffee break without the hurry to go back to studying... Enjoy staring into the blue sky for hours on end... That reminds me Nescafe's up in college... Woohoo... And as my friends tells me they have brownie... Although I was kinda hoping on the chocolate chip muffins... And then you know life can be beautiful if only for that bit one melting chocolate in the warm muffin...and good company can drive the blues away...

Ps :But life will be life... unpredictable and fickle as ever.but I love this season of happiness in my life ..just hoping it continues in everyone’s life …being happy in life is mostly matters ..:)
high i sign up...Happy New year all…2013 hum chale..cya at naaya saal..ki subh kaamnaye ki saat..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment