Total Pageviews

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Searching my brighter side


I continue to struggle with my mba preparation... I am in such shit... I am no where, I'll go nowhere... My inadequacies stand shamelessly exposed, and its disgusting I am doing absolute zilch about it all... No placements, no mba, leaving everything behind that I cherished once in life, the end of all endings... absolute no beginnings... ha life will hit a dead end... and I can give all of this in writing... hmmm... and its surprising how I don't want to be mowed down by a hurling truck... When I am being mowed down every moment... I don't think I am upto the cut throat competition... it eats me away... it gnaws at me night and day.. I don't think I was ever up there ever, to say I was plutoed out... this is no new feeling... but I guess it was never this bad... my life like my writing has become hackneyed... And I can't chill like my friends tell me.. like many people might just say right now... and go on with the old adage "jo hota hai acche ke liye hota hai"... dunno if I still believe in it... 
And I guess I'll be staying off blogging for a while... till I really have some bright news to offer.. or I need to rant again... so long...



'Tonight Im tangled in my blanket of clouds
Dreaming aloud
Things just wont do without you, matter of fact
Im on your back, Im on your back, Im on your back


If you walk out on me, Im walking after you'
- Foo fighters "walking after you"


ps: hoping I can get the same spirit going in my life too...

No comments:

Post a Comment