Total Pageviews

Sunday 11 December 2011

feel really nostalgic

I kinda got down to reading my old diary last night... about my past few years..
the two years through college stared back at me... the stupid me...
 somebody who believed nothing could ever possibly work out the way she wanted in her life...
 the boy who just couldn't move on... kept going through the vicious circle again and again...
making resolutions of working hard for his exams,and telling to himself focus but moving over, about never learning from his mistake ...



 which were broken the very moment they were made... the enumerous crushes through the years...exactly i can't say its crushes its just a likeness..for few mins or soo;-) the misread signs... the small glories... the dreams of being swept off my feet... of finally finding the one... made me feel really nostalgic.... and made me realise how far I'd come... how far my life had come... how I'd matured through the years... picked myself through dire straits... how I no longer was a kid... how I was responsible for every aspect of my life... How I'd come to find the people in my life and what they were to mean in my life... Life's evolved through the various vicissitudes... I am hoping I've improved... For rest..

 life continues to be bright and sundry with the beautiful over cast weather and very cold foggy  just adding to it... so long... will be back soon...
gearing up to back to the grind... hoping I do...


 Yesterday its been a gud day spend most of times in worshiping god .gone.. to almighty...visited different temples and felt very relax ,it's been many days i have been telling myself. to god temples finally so i'm happy for yesterday..!..
my very happy and thank ful to god  giving me another day to see through my life. and quite blissful for him i'm alright
ps: hopefully new resolution new year will make my life more peaceful..

No comments:

Post a Comment