Total Pageviews

Tuesday 27 December 2011

last month of this year been blissful..!"Happy new year to all "

lifes been blissful since the last month..obivious no classes no collage no workin hour.. yeah its bit too borin ofcourse..but and I can never thank God enough... I used to always undermine myself... oh I'm the only one leading the dullest and drabbiest of lives i just to myself ? no... frankly I've just been given too much on my platter in such a short period... Found a great friend in the last month... Jiju you've been a great support... and I can never thank you enough!!! And thanks to all my fellow bloggers who've dropped in..and my friends.. really without any support in life we can't do anything as in SRk Airtel add truely showed "Akele hum kuch bhi nai". given me the soundest of advices..and hopes thanks u friends loved to be with u.. You people have continued to keep that smile intact.... thank you!! thank you!! thank you!!! Continue your good work, as I reciprocate the good deeds done to me... its a selfish world out there!! *hugs*
Things to get started and the big task is comin proably in next week or soo as this will be the year's end last week.. well this year is been very up and down in my life.. Things not gone easily may be  i hadn't tryied soo hard.. really my new   resoultion for new year  will be "just be urself Aapna kaam khud karo bhai and don't interfere in other business and don't try to impress anyone.. ofcourse "hard hard work..is the key for sucess " i'm sure this will do every thing.. . my last sem exam is just screwed i know what my fault soo i dn't wana repeat this time i focus fully and desperate to score gud ,thanks this winter vacation i'm able to make up my mind  and feelin relax ,Right now I feel like things are gonna get better from now on. I love this feeling :) I feel happy again ....feelings are really a present state of mind..its so delicate in everyone life.!:)
 hoping the joyride does not end... For happiness only makes you more vulnerable... And i'm scared i just might be back to my old self!! okies guyss..



 HAPPY NEW YEAR!
To all my family and friends.
I hope the new year brings many happy and wonderful wishes to you and your family and friends.
ps: lastly to have a peace of mind i analyses is  all you have to do is be yourself and live the story that no one else can live- the story of your own unique life. be proud. be confident. and most of all, be urself..GOD is with me..thank u god .. i wish new year ,this year gona be my year and be very gud year for all  bas aacha hoo lucky year hoo to bring back  some happy memories. cheers:)




No comments:

Post a Comment