Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 January 2012

Agneepath verdict ..:)


Sooo last  night had good sleep but in the end had a short nap as I wake up this morning  very early according  to  mine..Sunday’s regular get up timing table . actually had gone to bed late almost 4am of nite as like another night lying awake, asking to myself..dear sleep where r u? can i see u tonight huh?Asking  like an idiot to myself..but awaken at the most unearthly hours of the night..its a real super class experience I tell u guys its gud time becaz its so relaxing hour so calm midnite time is real meant for a sound sleeps or to pass your time in some important work..if we use that time in morely in consumptive way then stayin awaken is is worth majesties experience   as I was feelin bore soo thought to write something as  my last post yesterday only I posted..and just tryied to read some of the lesson of my computer network subj. as to  pass that boringness being alone.. and to make me feel good as I’m using this time in Morley in a  wise way as this a formality reading at  waking up at the most unearthly hours of the night... and opening my vocab funda book only to open it just to make me fill relax atleast I’m doing some effort for this sem ..that will built of confidence in more upcoming unearthly hours of the night J
 Soo coming to today its was Sunday  a beautiful day again..cool morning sun is shining and gentle breeze..typical morning at his best again.what I really about morning...so I was up and had nice cup coffee for me..then after an hour planned how to spend my Sunday soo thought of to goo some movies or anywhere just to have chillout and to pass this Sunday…finally made up my mind to have a movie either in matinee show or evenin show…
Its AGNIPATH..as in my last post I had mentioned about I’m looking to this high class hard hitting  ,dwells on strong emotions and aggressive and forceful action as I was a fan of that of that “vijay chachan” iconic character portrayed by sri.Amitabh Bachchan two decades ago.
Which is still fresh in everyone mind..for his tedious acting skill he also received National award for that charcter also..soo I was quit excited how Hrithik Roshan's turn to wear the mask of that iconic character …as I’m movieholic person soo..gone to cinema hall with lots of exceptation and with more excitement..guess what I’m not disappointed this time !!:)
Oohoooo from the beginning to end and after being out of cinema hall also  I was in a state of shock..How beautifully hritik acted it was mindblowing stuff.. He does not emulate the veteran's portrayal of Vijay Dinanath Chauhan. Instead, he approaches the character in his own distinctive mode. Wow HIGH FIVE for  hirtik J
'Agneepath' is an uncomplicated story of revenge, is hard-hitting yet I found its such more entertaining, dwells on strong emotions and aggressive and forceful action, and yet is dissimilar from the original. The most popular dialogues of all time in bollywood.. yet again I able to see by this time from a new vijay J
"Naam Vijay Chauhan, baap ka naam Dinanath Chauhan, gaon Mandwa."
Ooohoo The action scenes are sure to draw my whistles and claps especially the one in the finale he was taking his revenge  kaachaa sanju baba surly lukin like a evil actually this negative roll  suits him…yet truly a maestros performance by this veteran star after munna bhai series..this can be yet another defining moment for his carrer…

Agneepath its a classic and a must watch... The adaptation of modern day milieu into an old iconic story has been beautifully rendered... the music just adds to the beauty... each song is so different from the other...as according to story line its all suits …mostly I loved the background music and the entry of Kanchaa sanju baba..hmmm I was kinda toying with the idea of singing “chickni chamali” song for my fest this time... But i know the chicken would get the better of me... so much for my dreams...;) 
I am so hoping the languor continues cheers..:)
January goin to end.. hopefully everyone should had a gud month as its just de starter beginning of new year 2012 and lots to come..hope everyone should had a good month ..
Wishing this coming feburary will also  brings lots of peace and happiness in each and everyone life and all get success and me too cheers..
Once again Wishing everybody a Very Happy Valentines!! :)
Ps: need to go get to studying real soon… and to be more practical and do my work in time and complete my lesson’s and then enjoy my life as they've been the most beautiful days of my life the last three days... the usually ephemeral state of affairs in my life..hopefully this happiness carryon and at the same time I should give more attention’s towards my studies and work really hard for this sem..!cya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment