Total Pageviews

Thursday 5 January 2012

its been a quite a gud morning..!:)


Its two days into holidays and I am enjoying the procrastination to say the least. Thankfully I am finally getting back to my book worm self, bought two books the other day 'the unbearable lightness of being' by Milan Kundera and  sachin garg-it's First Love! just lilke the last one.. will  whenever he writes he write with his  long lasting thought. All I can ..from last nite I have readin it’s a nice book.

In his novel 'I'm Not Twenty Four', released in 2010, he has written an unusual story of a Delhi girl who landed in a small village in the middle of nowhere.. although i havn't read  that book  but heard lot about that books from my friends..he is very gud writer.....

  And now comes my fav. Nikita Singh .the author for young mass ppl  reading now "Accidentally In Love" its awsum one must say.. thanks to" niki"  who uses her thought soo well.. i think i'm in love with her writin skills..when I first read her “love @ facebook” I had first got impression she is going to make an impact among all reader’s out here hmm truly I love her writin.skills .and who can ignore her beauty well she is very beautiful likes her blogs  so much  ;)
She is been an inspiration to many blogger out here.. in her last blog she wrote a line i can alwz remember will she wrote and i can't stop smile this " It can be Ankita, right? Or Niharika. Nivedita. What’s so special about Nikita?! well i can say.. dere are many nikita but dere  sumthng  special in nikita "singh" that way mr.R wrote about u in his book i guess nikita knws it preety well. ,she is very a humble persun I can  say.by readin her blogs I realized her heart is that much cute as she luk..hmm if anyone could ask me to give best author of today’s young generation then I would blindly give to “nikita singh”  .:)
Although the two books weren't really required to be bought because I already have a   back log but does that ever stop anybody from laying your hands on new books.umm L Also I really need to start reading the edits of newspapers, this self inflicted deprivation has only added to my ignorance. And I have finally started to get hold of philosophy which was so beyond me at some point in time. And from whatever lil I have read of it some of the theories definitely appear outrageous to me, whoever thought that woman was a castrated male and therefore should be given the position lower than man and her virtue of compassion was in fact her weakness. First up I find such views absolutely preposterous and when confronted with them I just try to not meet eyes with it. That is how I have been, when I find something really disgusting or gory I just run away from it, so much so even when in movies a gory scene comes in I just close my eyes, gore and blood is not me…..
Morning is been gud so far.. wake up early today.. had a nice breakfast too omelet and roti.. and some snacks.. Now listening to Indian rocks music. Indian rock band Aagman –teri kami hmm  And Shafqat Amanat Ali - Tum Mile (Rock ) :)


Wishing every one a happy weekend..& spend  nice time with your family and friends.. go to beach and enjoy the new year 1st weekend cheers mates .
Ps : But life will be life... unpredictable and fickle as ever... and we'd be just caught adjusting to the vicissitude…enjoy every moment and never fell bore sumthng which u enjoys doin ..and I beat u that not call the waste of time. Soo cheers.. *whistle*  !!

No comments:

Post a Comment